Happy New Year to you! I hope it’s going to be a fabulous year for you – and for your skin, too! A new year is always a little out with ‘old’ and in with the ‘new,’ right? And in my case, that means tomorrow is a Facial Day for me!
Years ago, I must confess, I got a facial about once a year – maybe. Then, ten years ago I decided to do it twice a year. But! what a difference it makes if you can make a point of getting four a year and even better each month. It’s a happy birthday gift to your skin, every single month!
Another plus to getting a monthly facial is the removal of that dry flaky skin. Plus the moisturized supple skin that is left in its place is radiant and looks so healthy. I might add that it makes your makeup application so easy too.
Over and over again we hear that the skin is the largest organ of our body. So, if you want your skin to look it’s best – especially on your face – we must use good skincare and that includes a facial.
Here are just some of the benefits received from a facial from an expert.
- Deep cleanse skin and pores
- Improve skin that is either to dry or too oily
- Enhance the look and texture of the skin
- Remove dead skin cells and unblock clogged pores
- Improve the look and feel of your skin
- Increase circulation and stimulate the skin
- Help prevent wrinkles and fine lines
- Help keep skin moist and hydrated
- Provides a sense of relaxation and peace… ahhhhh the best!
Take the first step to healthier, happier skin. Make a New Year’s resolution to take care of your skin and make an appointment to get a facial. Your gift will be seeing beautiful healthy skin in your mirror each morning.
Beauty is not flawless. It shines even through your flaws. – Pintrest